REST API Solution
Consume data, at source and in real-time.
Guarantee Vault delivers its services using a suite of REST APIs allowing all market participants to seamlessly connect and interact.
Corporates, sureties, banks and other intermediaries can interface with Guarantee Vault via their existing platform, portal or other in-house systems.
In this way all participants can connect to access and consume data, at source and in real-time.
Data is exchanged using JSON format whilst Guarantee Vault APIs are secured using market standard authentication protocol OpenId Connect.
Corporates acting as applicant or beneficiary are able to make a number of requests via API including:
- Guarantee Request - Applicant request to guarantor to issue guarantee
- Amendment Request - Applicant request to guarantor to make a change to an existing guarantee
- Claim Request - Beneficiary request to guarantor to claim on an existing guarantee
- Release - Beneficiary instruction to guarantor to release the guarantor from their obligation and close the guarantee (in case where guarantee validity is open ended)
Banks or Sureties acting as guarantor will have the possibility to execute the following actions in Guarantee Vault via API:
- Issue Request - Instruction to the Guarantee Vault to issue a guarantee or post-issuance event (includes Amendment, Claim, Release)
- Close Guarantee - Instruction to close guarantee either via issuance of release instruction or direct expiry
- Return Request - Return any request received to the sender (applicant or beneficiary)
When connecting with us, participants will be offered the full range of support throughout including API specifications, guides, sandbox and more.
Feel free to contact us if you are interested in connecting to Guarantee Vault or would just like to know more about what we are doing with APIs.Back to home page