Working Student Sales (m/f/d)
Market Analysis, Research & Reporting!
We are a young, innovative and fast-growing SaaS company with a solid, partly international shareholder background.
As an IT service provider, together with 16 leading national and international partners from business and the financial industry, we have developed our Guarantee Vault platform. It is a B2B solution for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties launched in Germany and Austria.
Are you currently a full-time student looking for a challenging job? Would you like to apply your acquired knowledge in practice?
Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for ambitious working students for the Sales department.
- Preparation of presentations and mailings, incl. translation work
- Preparation of market and competition analyses and reports
- Preparation of reports
- Maintenance of customer data
- Supporting sales activities
- Participation in offer management
- Contact person for incoming enquiries
- Assisting with customer acquisition and maintaining contacts by telephone
- Contribution of own ideas to optimise sales activities
- Business fluent in German and English (one language C1-level, other language B2-level), knowledge of French is an advantage
- Full-time student in economics (business studies, economics or business mathematics, business informatics or something comparable)
- Available at least 16h / week time
- Matriculated for at least 1 year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel)
- First experiences in working with CRM systems are desirable
- First experiences through internships or working student activities in the field of sales are desirable
- Good analytical comprehension and IT affinity
- Effective communication and presentation skills, as well as customer & service orientation
- Hands-on mentality, ability to work in a team and high self-motivation
This is why it is worth coming on board
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Performance-related remuneration
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies, home office possible by arrangement
- Exciting, innovative and very international working environment
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team
- We live an open feedback culture in order to constantly develop ourselves further
Please send your complete application documents, including your possible start date to:
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Isabella Wagner, at
+49 151 46156294 for further information.
We look forward to receiving your application!