Working Student (m/f/d) in Marketing wanted
We are a young, innovative and fast-growing SaaS company with a solid, partly international shareholder background.
As an IT service provider, together with 16 leading national and international partners from business and the financial industry, we have developed and launched our Guarantee Vault platform. It is a B2B solution for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
Are you currently a full-time student looking for a challenging job? Would you like to apply your acquired knowledge in practice?
Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for ambitious working students for the Marketing department.
- Writing editorial texts, incl. translation work
- Supervision of social media channels
- Support with marketing campaigns, as well as evaluations and analysis of our marketing activities
- Support with the organisation of internal and external events
- Support with online marketing
- Creation of brochures and presentations
- Creating and sending press releases and mailings
- Support with competitor and market analysis and derivation of recommendations for action
- Maintenance of CMS
- Maintenance of our CRM system
- Business fluent in German (C1) and English (B2 level), knowledge of French is an asset
- Full-time student in economics (business studies, economics or business mathematics, media studies, marketing or something comparable)
- Available at least 16h / week time
- Matriculated for at least 1 year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (in particular Powerpoint and Excel)
- Experience with graphics software; Photoshop, CorelDraw, Figma are desirable
- Experience in working with CMS is desirable
- Experience in designing and using new tools, online media and social media channels
- Hands-on mentality, ability to work in a team and high self-motivation
- Good analytical comprehension
This is why it is worth coming on board
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Performance-related remuneration
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies, home office possible by arrangement
- Exciting, innovative and very international working environment
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team
- We live an open feedback culture in order to constantly develop ourselves further
Please send your complete application documents, including your possible start date to:email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Isabella Wagner at
+49 151 46156294 for further information.
We look forward to receiving your application!