Sales Manager (m/f/d) B2B Trade Finance Software - for Czech Republic and Slovakia
We are a young, innovative and fast-growing SaaS company with a partly international shareholder background.
As an IT service provider, we have developed our Guarantee Vault Platform together with 16 leading national and international partners from business and the financial industry as a B2B solution for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth and expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager (m/f/d) located in Czech Republic or Slovakia.
- Consulting and sales of our software in the B2B area
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through direct leads and prospecting
- Establish long-term customer relationships by understanding customer needs and connecting the platform to company-specific processes and systems
- Present our software at trade fairs or events
- Data maintenance of sales information and forecasts in the CRM system
- Work closely with client onboarding and product departments to ensure satisfaction of all prospects and customers
- Several years of sales experience in software (ideally SaaS) and a sustainable personal network with relevant guarantee users
- Experience in an international sale environment
- Ability to acquire new customers
- Sector knowledge in trade finance is desirable
- Excellent written and spoken Czech or Slovak (native speaker level), Business fluent English (C1 level), business fluent in German is an asset
- Experience in using a CRM system
- Intercultural competence
- Hands-on mentality, ability to work in a team and high self-motivation
This is why it is worth coming on board
- Permanent full-time positions in a modern, innovative and international working environment
- Attractive salary plus profit-sharing
- Remote working with flexible working hours tailored to your personal and family situation
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team
Please send your complete application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to our management:firstname.lastname@example.org
who will also be happy to answer any questions you may have on +49 175 8867 867
Blocking notices will of course be respected.