Product Manager (m/f/d) – remote
We are a young and innovative FinTech with the mission to fully digitize domestic and international guarantee management and transform the trade finance industry, in Germany and worldwide. We are leading the digitization of guarantees and we help our customers to accelerate in this domain. As an expert in trade finance and software development, we have built our Guarantee Vault platform with 16 leading national and international corporate and financial partners since 2018. Today, leading companies use our solution as a comprehensive financial connection tool to a constantly growing number of financial institutions and credit insurers for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth, we are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d), English – remote.
To be successful as a Product Manager at DVS, you must be able to build strong relationships with clients as well as business and IT, project sponsors, and (internal) key stakeholders to encourage a high level of participation and commitment. You will be responsible for product development projects. These are typically product features with a larger scope, product enhancements and new propositions that have potentially a high impact on customers and DVS. In addition, you will be leading client implementations to ensure the customer reaches its full potential with the product.
Product Management & Development
- Work closely with customers, key stakeholders, and internal teams to define the product proposition and the business model, including feature scope, requirements, market introduction and pricing.
- Evaluating business processes, defining requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing solutions.
- Own and coordinate the successful delivery of solutions.
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog opportunities.
Sales enablement & Customer success
- Make customers an absolute fan of our product.
- Build strong relationships with customers and help them to be successful.
- Support sales in new opportunities and lead/support customer roll-out projects.
- 2+ years of experience in a product management or similar role in a SaaS company.
- Highly motivated with a strong passion for product development and product management.
- You are a real team player.
- You like talking to customers and have a drive to make them successful (and happy!).
- Enjoyment of new challenges in a dynamic scale-up environment.
- We want you to be critical and always look for improvements based on data and facts.
- Experience in software development and agile project management.
- Residence in the European Union and business fluent English (min. B2+ level). German or additional language skills (min. B2 level) are an advantage but not a must.
- Demonstratable problem-solving skills with a creative approach to complex challenges.
- Solid knowledge of SaaS markets & mechanisms, sector knowledge in trade finance is desirable.
This is why it is worth coming on board
Join our DVS team and you will get the opportunity to influence the development and growth of the company and actively shape the future of trade finance digitalization.
- Full-time position in a modern, innovative, team-oriented, and very international working environment.
- Attractive salary plus bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours tailored to personal situation, self-organized and result oriented.
- Flexible working from home, with plannable presence days with your customers or in the office.
- Workation is highly supported by us for several weeks per year.
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team.
Please send your complete application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to our management:
Our Head of Product & API, Wouter van Schaik will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please also contact him at the above-mentioned email address, stating a telephone number and time slot at which he can reach you.
Blocking notices will of course be respected.