Partner Manager (m/f/d) – remote
We are a young and innovative FinTech with the mission to fully digitize domestic and international guarantee management and transform the trade finance industry, in Germany and worldwide. We are leading the digitization of guarantees and we help our customers to accelerate in this domain. As an expert in trade finance and software development, we have built our Guarantee Vault platform with 16 leading national and international corporate and financial partners since 2018. Today, leading companies use our solution as a comprehensive financial connection tool to a constantly growing number of financial institutions and credit insurers for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth, we are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) Partner Manager (m/f/d), German & English – remote.
- Make our partners successful!
- Establishing strong, close and sustainable customer relationships and communication with your cooperation partners from domestic and international banking or insurance industry and with their sales institutions (single point of contact). Depending on your background and experience, contact with corporates directly.
- Build out existing partnerships following strategic partnership plans, you developed with the customers.
- Establish and grow new partnerships for the expansion and reach of the Guarantee Vault Platform. Be ambitious and challenge partners to think big.
- Support partners in the (commercial) roll-out of the initiatives to their customers.
- Preparation and follow-up of customer appointments, joint team sales activities and direct cooperation with our management.
- Optimize and streamline the customer activation process by CRM-based documentation, including support with legal and contractual requirements and measures, which can also take place as a longer-term project.
- Conducting user trainings, webinars and similar partnership-sales support activities.
- You are ambitious and want to win as a team.
- You have strong communication skills, can inspire enthusiasm in people, and thrive in developing our partners and their customers in their digital user experience in the best possible way.
- You actively look for opportunities, structure an approach and execute with precision. This is paired with team spirit and a pragmatic mentality.
- Affinity for IT applications.
- Knowledge of trade finance or cash management from sales or product management in the corporate client area of an insurance company or bank. A sustainable personal network with relevant guarantee users is desirable, but not a must.
- Residence in the European Union. Business fluent German (C1 level) and English (min. B2 level), spoken and written. Additional language skills are an advantage (if at least B2 level) but not a must.
- We are equally interested in younger, sales driven people who want to grow personally in a challenging and varied environment as well as in experienced sales networkers who want to change their working environment or their professional framework once again.
This is why it is worth coming on board
Join our DVS team and you will get the opportunity to influence the development and growth of the company and actively shape the future of trade finance digitalization.
- Full-time position in a modern, innovative, team-oriented, and very international working environment.
- Attractive salary plus bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours tailored to personal situation, self-organized and result oriented.
- Flexible working from home, with plannable presence days with your customers or in the office.
- Workation is highly supported by us for several weeks per year.
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team.
Please send your complete application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to our management:
Our Managing Director, Ludger Janßen will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please also contact him at the above-mentioned email address, stating a telephone number and time slot at which he can reach you.
Blocking notices will of course be respected.