Financial Manager and Accountant (m/f/d) – remote
We are a young and innovative FinTech with the mission to fully digitize domestic and international guarantee management and transform the trade finance industry, in Germany and worldwide. We are leading the digitization of guarantees and we help our customers to accelerate in this domain. As an expert in trade finance and software development, we have built our Guarantee Vault platform with 16 leading national and international corporate and financial partners since 2018. Today, leading companies use our solution as a comprehensive financial connection tool to a constantly growing number of financial institutions and credit insurers for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Financial Manager and Accountant (m/f/d), German & English – remote.
We give outstanding motivated talents an excellent and fast personal development opportunity:
- You will take over the administrative day-to-day business of the company, in particular the preparation of financial accounting including payment transactions.
- You will take over some HR processes, especially preparing our payroll.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for the tax advisor and oversee financial and payroll activities.
- You gradually take over the invoicing process of our debtors.
- You will grow into your responsibility for monitoring the correctness and completeness of the figures from our two subsidiaries.
- In the next step you will take over the planning process of the company, as well as data analysis and controlling.
- In your field of responsibility, you report directly to our CFO and support them proactively in the daily business.
- The goal of your role is to take integrated responsibility for the DVS Group's figures and to monitor our commercial processes.
- You have an independent structured and efficient approach to work, high sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team.
- The best way to get started is with a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship (tax assistant) and specialized further training, e.g., accountant or tax specialist.
- You have already gained in-depth practical experience in the financial accounting department of a larger international orientated company with several group companies.
- Residence in the European Union, Business fluent German (C1 level) and English (min. B2 level), spoken and written.
- Enjoy new challenges in a dynamic start-up environment.
- High level of commitment and willingness to learn, as well as extraordinary ability to work under pressure.
- High IT affinity and outstanding knowledge of MS Excel, fundamental knowledge of a BI tool (e.g. PowerBI) and ideally experience in working with a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce).
- Strong and structured communication skills, verbal and written.
This is why it is worth coming on board
Join our DVS team and you will get the opportunity to influence the development and growth of the company and actively shape the future of trade finance digitalization.
- Full-time position in a modern, innovative, team-oriented, and very international working environment.
- Attractive salary plus bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours tailored to personal situation, self-organized and result oriented.
- Flexible working from home, with plannable presence days in the office.
- Workation is highly supported by us for several weeks per year.
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team.
Please send your application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to:
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Isabella Wagner at +49 151 46156294.
Blocking notices will of course be respected.