Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) – working remotely or in Passau
We are a young, innovative and fast-growing SaaS company with a partly international shareholder background.
As an IT service provider, we have developed our Guarantee Vault Platform together with 16 leading national and international partners from business and the financial industry as a B2B solution for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth and expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) working remotely or in Passau.
This job advertisement is particularly addressed at highly motivated individuals with an interest in Trade Finance and digitization, who are looking to take on new challenges.
- Responsible for the onboarding of new customers, supporting customers throughout the implementation and configuration of the Guarantee Vault Platform
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with your customers (single point of contact)
- Manage and monitor the onboarding process with the help of CRM tool-based documentation
- Sustainable development and maintenance of trusting and successful customer relationships, as well as joint approach of your customers' business partners in order to win them as new users for our platform
- Provide individual user trainings for your customers
- Regularly partake in feedback conversations to identify individual customer needs
- Ensure timely completion of all agreed services through regular contact with your customers and internal contacts
- Develop a fully digital onboarding process
- Strong communication skills and willingness to support our customers on their onboarding journey as best as possible
- Professional experience in a customer facing role (in Customer Success, Consultancy or Key Account Management)
- Trade finance Knowledge is an asset but not a must
- Experience in the SaaS environment is an asset but not a must
- Business fluent in German and English (C1 level), other foreign languages (especially French B2 level) is an asset
- Experience in using a CRM system
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working paired with a hands-on mentality
This is why it is worth coming on board
- Permanent full-time positions in a modern, innovative and international working environment
- Attractive salary plus profit-sharing
- Remote working with flexible working hours tailored to your personal and family situation
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Close cooperation with an international, friendly, professional and passionate team
Please send your complete application documents with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to our HR Manager:
Isabella Wagner: firstname.lastname@example.org
who will also be happy to answer any questions you may have on +49 151 46156294
If you have any questions regarding your future area of responsiblity, please contact
Valerie Fladung (Head of Customer Success) at +49 175 8868021
Blocking notices will of course be respected.