Business Analyst (m/f/d) – remote
We are a young and innovative FinTech with the mission to fully digitize domestic and international guarantee management and transform the trade finance industry, in Germany and worldwide. We are leading the digitization of guarantees and we help our customers to accelerate in this domain. As an expert in trade finance and software development, we have built our Guarantee Vault platform with 16 leading national and international corporate and financial partners since 2018. Today, leading companies use our solution as a comprehensive financial connection tool to a constantly growing number of financial institutions and credit insurers for the creation, processing and secure storage of digital guarantees and sureties.
For our further growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst (m/f/d), English – remote.
You have a passion for creating the best customer experiences and a strong interest in technology. By building a relationship with our customers and aligning with our customer-facing teams, and IT, you ensure that we craft solutions that our customers not only find useful and essential but also come to love. Your role contributes significantly to the development of solutions that not only meet our customers' needs but are also so intuitive and user-friendly that our customers enjoy and look forward to using them. Your responsibilities include:
- In-depth evaluation of customer needs and feedback.
- Creating business requirements that align with the customer needs and the business goals.
- Analyzing the implications of changes to the users, customers and processes that may be involved.
- Be our IT’s main point of contact during their analysis and development process.
- Make considered decisions on the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Testing the developed features and enhancements to ensure they align with the business requirements and customer requests.
- Own the communication towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely together with the customer facing teams to facilitate the roll-out of the product features and enhancements.
- Prioritizing what we need to build first.
- Working with the awesome product team.
- 0-3 years of experience in a business analysis or similar role, experience in a software company is highly preferred
- You are a real teamplayer and eager to collaborate with others
- You are highly motivated to get the best out of your potential as well as make your colleagues better
- You like talking to customers
- Enjoyment of new challenges in a dynamic scale-up environment
- Drive to improve products and processes to increase client satisfaction
- Good analytical and evaluative skills
- Basic software knowledge and skills
- Residence in the European Union and business fluent English (min. B2+ level). German or additional language skills (min. B2 level) are an advantage but not a must.
- You have an independent structured and efficient approach to work
This is why it is worth coming on board
Join our DVS team and you will get the opportunity to influence the development and growth of the company and actively shape the future of trade finance digitalization.
- Full-time position in a modern, innovative, team-oriented, and very international working environment.
- Attractive salary plus bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours tailored to personal situation, self-organized and result oriented.
- Flexible working from home, with plannable presence days with your customers or in the office.
- Workation is highly supported by us for several weeks per year.
- High degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Close cooperation with a friendly, professional and passionate team.
Please send your complete application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to our management:
Our Head of Product & API, Wouter van Schaik will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please also contact him at the above-mentioned email address, stating a telephone number and time slot at which he can reach you.
Blocking notices will of course be respected.